Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK......for christmas i bought a shit load of zaino stuff.......i havent got to use most of it cuz i live in Jersey and its mad cold.....but its getting warm so i am getting ready, but i got a few questions........ok i know the first thing i do is wash the car with dawn, and i know i use z-7 to lube the claybar, but when i am done claying, do i rinse off the clay with dawn or z-7.........also, while washing the car, do i use a sponge, glove, or should i stick with 100 percent cotton........

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ant$ said:
OK......for christmas i bought a shit load of zaino stuff.......i havent got to use most of it cuz i live in Jersey and its mad cold.....but its getting warm so i am getting ready, but i got a few questions........ok i know the first thing i do is wash the car with dawn, and i know i use z-7 to lube the claybar, but when i am done claying, do i rinse off the clay with dawn or z-7.........also, while washing the car, do i use a sponge, glove, or should i stick with 100 percent cotton........
I'd use a capful of Z-7 in a 2 to 4-gallon bucket to get whatever clay residue is left offa da car.

I like the Viking chenille wash mitt. It has long cotton loops to keep the dirt from scratching your car. It should say 100% cotton with the cotton logo on the cardboard attached to the mitt.

The sheepskin works fine, but didn't last long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts