Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full ZEX kit that I bought but the management box does not allow the KPRO to send the signal to spray. Is there any way to bypass the TPS wire or disable it so that my KPRO can have complete control?

I have 2 brand new NOS Solenoids that I had but I picked up a steal on a complete ZEX kit with bottle warmer for $150. Basically brand new with a lot of parts still in the plastic baggies.

Is it worth using the BOX or should I stick with the NOS solenoids?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thats what i did.

I took the box apart and took out what i needed. You will need to pick up a Relay to switch the the solenoid on. That gets wired to your ECU, battery and the Solenoid. Please do this correctly and with a fuse. The Hondata ECU can ground out the Relay which will switch on the solenoid to spray. You have a lot of options in Kpro for which ECU switch controls the Spray. You have to pick one and find the correct wire for that function.

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
What does e85 have to do with anything? I would use 91 octane or higher, preferably 93. If you want to use e85 you can, but it's not like it's a requirement.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I think im going to use the NOS solenoids since it seems to be the easiest route. Don't want to break open the zex box and risk something not functioning properly. COuld cost me my engine lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts